samedi 2 décembre 2017

Why do I have the right to joke religion?

[Precaution for use: This work should not be read by a believer of any religion whatsoever. I will not be responsible for any modification of the nervous structures, therefore the behavior, produced by this reading, if you pursue it. But, of course, this reading is highly recommended, because it is very educational therefore enjoyable.]

There are at least two reasons that give me the right to make fun of Religion, its daughter the Society, and many things in this world of nightmares.

The first is the defense of innocent minds, of children who have been forced to enter into life and in whom absurdities will be thrust inside the skull. Religion, creationism, gods, prophets, are religious absurdities that should not be inculcated to children whose brains are devoid of cultural meaning, and who have no way of judging the relevance of what they are taught. Religion must be adults only and still I do not recommend it, but not at all. The child cannot choose to exist, cannot choose his parents, cannot choose his culture, and each parent can stuff his children’s brain of anything as if it were a right, but that is not one, because every child put to the world is our partner, a human partner from birth. It is not normal that you can gorge his brain to bullshit him, indoctrinate him.

The second reason follows the first one: I was one of those children whose parents have washed the brain with bullshit, and as this bullshit is in my brain, in my memory, in my nervous system, in my mental culture, they belong to me, and I have every right to say that they are crap, and I have the right to treat them with all the irony that I want, that I can, it is my absolute right since I cannot rub out my nervous system. And then, it is my duty and my right by article 19 of the Human Rights, and by the necessity of justice and equity, to tell my human associates on this planet that they are told bullshit. I have the right to do so by all means at my disposal, and, of course, with all my irony. I remember that the Bible and the Koran are magazines like the others, like “Charlie Hebdo”, and that the nonsense they spread must be controlled, when it comes to claiming for violence, sexism, racism, etc. The Bible and the Koran, for their authors and defenders, boast of being sacred books, and even books of history, which they are not. Anyone can claim that “Charlie Hebdo” or any other writing is a sacred book. The claim is not the reality.

In describing the genesis, the editors of the Bible claim to be in contact with the divinity since they could not be there during the genesis of the universe by their impossible god, so nonexistent, which is obviously a flagrant lie. This shameless lie is in my head since it was put there, I have the right to say that the Bible and all it contains is a bunch of nonsense, and I have the right to say that the propagators of this bullshit are criminals who must be put out of state to profess their apologies for crime, violence, poverty, faith in a non-existent paradise, and who advocate submission so slavery to a non-existent entity (which, moreover, induces “credocracy”, not “theocracy”).

By claiming that the laws of their god are superior to the laws of our human societies, they undermine public order, undermine the essential power of the state, and undermine the integrity of the nation (the Vatican is the proof by claiming to be a state above the states). Life has invented our brains and grafted belief in it because life manages humans as an army general, it needs men, no matter what the price onto individuals! The only principle of life is a principle of unstable reproduction, which is called evolution, that is to say, “is perennial what can.”

I have the right to josh excessively religion because it belongs to me, because the religious wanted that religion belong to me, because they tried to sabotage my brain, because I live with these bullshits in my head, because we have to defend ourselves all day long. To defend myself against these stupid mental functions that were introduced, against this stupid, inept, insane, morbid and deadly information that is an integral part of my brain now until my death, since my brain is not a neutral hard disk, but composed of living nerve cells. I have the right to scream against those who sabotaged my brain, those who tried to sabotage my life, and who did it in part.

Religion is a mental prison that nobody deserves.

The education of a child created by a god and that of a child which results from the sole functioning of the universe cannot be the same. The question of the mechanisms of the universe and of our origin must be solved scientifically, quickly, truly, truthfully, and openly. Society must take sides for the well-being of members who have not asked to exist, no more like this or that, or like here or elsewhere. Good and evil are not in a god or a devil, they are in our education.

When you go to read, “Zero + zero equals Momo’s head, like all other prophets,” I put it in your brain whether you like it or not, it’s definitely written down. You can moan against me for this incongruous inscription. I am very glad for myself of this simple demonstration that free will does not exist, but perhaps you are not able to understand?

The question of being an atheist or not is not a good question. The question is mental health. “Am I sane or not?” is the right question. Theism is a mental block, a neurosis. To be an atheist is to position oneself in relation to a general neurosis of humanity and of all times. I do not want to refer myself to a mental illness. I am not a carrier of this neurosis, I am neither positive nor negative, as would be a positive or negative AIDS carrier. That the mental patient calls me an atheist does not disturb me. Since he is a neurotic, his opinion has no value.

I am a logician, I reason, and I have no subject that consciously blocks me. I asked myself the question of the origin of the universe, and I answered it logically. “To invent a splendiferous being to explain the existence of fewer splendiferous beings is absurd, because it makes the question of the initial existence even more inexplicable. The beginning of things does not have to be explained if the universe, considered as superconducting, is a perpetual mechanism. A thousand billion years worth zero in perpetuity, and our universe does not even have 15 billion.” Why must we fight against all forms of belief? Because this kind of neurosis, like any disease that is transmitted, must be fought. The word atheist is known neurotic believers, it is still good to use it, at least as a label or as a white panache. Is it a good thing, is it profitable, is not it counterproductive, to make fun of a potentially dangerous mental patient? I do not know, but it’s a funny sport.

Life and evolution have created the mental function “belief”: to find the reason for this diabolical self-locking invention might be an excellent thing …

Belief is something special. A young child, an ant, and a dog have specific behaviors and may stick on their way, but that does not make them believers. Belief requires awareness of what we decide. The believer chooses or not, an idea, any myth, he proclaims it as the only truth and stick to that. He is aware of what he says, and can repeat it indefinitely until his death. His dogma is a funnel and any argument offered to him must pass in the narrows by hook or by crook.

A believer does not know what a god is, a believer does not know his book perfectly, for the majority far from it, he does not have the same analyzes as his co-religionists, but he does not care, and elsewhere he does not try to understand. His ideas are blurry, there are just a few words to which he hangs like a pitbull to his bone. What these words mean, mystery, he is unable to express absolute meanings to you because it is impossible and that he ignores, but he tells you that the words expressed are absolute truths. He does not know what is the meaning of an idea, of a word, but he talks, and he keeps talking.

My meanings will never be the meanings of any other person, because my meanings are generated by my mental context, which is no one’s mental context by construction. I’ve never been a believer, but I’ve had mental automatisms, I’ve said and done a lot of bullshit and I’ll commit some more, but when I notice it I admit it and change my behavior or not according to my mechanisms of the moment, and I know it. I know that I do not have free will, that I am a machine, a continuous system never the same from one moment to another.

The belief is the fact of a human consciously stuck in a mechanism of which he is aware, like an alcoholic who knows and admits that alcohol kills him, but continues to drink. The believer and the alcoholic have an OCD that is similar, they are neurotics. But belief is a mental blockage that has a raison d’être with regard to Life, that is, the reproduction of living beings having a big brain capable of analyzing everything. A big brain that has invented lots of words and is able to triturate them in every way, is also able to understand that life has no use and that it is therefore useless to reproduce, if it is for us to agitate indefinitely in a vicious circle, and to involve beings who have not asked to exist and even less to be born with a physical or mental defect.

Who says what a blasphemy is? Religion is a trick based on manipulation, mostly children. If they do not want us to blaspheme, it is out of fear that our truths will be stronger than their lies. They know full well that free will does not exist, because the manipulation of brains implies the absence of free will, however, without free will no religion has any meaning or value, hence their recriminations, their threats, and their violent actions. It is up to a rationalist justice to say what blasphemy is, it is not the believer, because the believer tells nonsense and can therefore claim that everything he does not want you to do or say is blasphemy. There is never blasphemy for a rationalist, there are only ignorant people who utter idiocies.

Now let us blaspheme! Because blasphemers are always happy, unlike religious. (Although I am not sure it is blasphemies, let our believing friends judge…)

Bad joke No. 1: “I have just received news from the International Criminal Court: the Kouachi brothers are filing a complaint against God for false advertising, the 50 virgins are already no longer. They thought they would stay forever. God would have answered them: ’It should not be touched’…”

Bad joke No. 2: “Oedipus Complex: The Virgin, not coy, but republican Marianne was made pregnant by Jesus, she carried their offspring Mohammed who will fuck her at thirteen, before crucifying her father twenty years later. Little Charb was unfortunately brutally murdered by a rotten shit while he was drawing daddy.”

Bad joke No. 3: “Thanks God (mine is Gorbloux) for giving me knees to kneel, thank you God for giving me hands to join them, thank you for giving me a mouth to pray to you and to thank you. Thank you for my sensitive, absurd and horrible existence, without which I could not suffer and beg you to come to my aid.”

Bad joke No. 4: “In an Immaculate Conception, there is a female conceiver and a male conceiver who must both be immaculate, but we are only talking about the Virgin Mary, where did the virgin Joseph go? In a conception, there is also the practical part, that is, copulation. Copulation is Immaculate if there is no pleasure. Marie puts a single egg in the affair, and so Joseph must put one spermatozoon in the same affair, that is to say, a pleasure-free and monospermatic ejaculation. Joseph has managed to get it up without pleasure, and under total control… He must have dear daddy Jo a sacred experience. And let’s not forget Jesus, who has never got a hard-on in 33 years, even during his sleep, he is the immaculate conceived…”

Bad joke No. 5: “Question to God: “Do you exist Big ox?” I had three answers “No. If you knew my existence, how could I know if you’re naturally good, you moron? How could I know your good faith, little fool? You would have no merit to gain paradise and eternity to know that they exist.” So I had three answers, an answer in my head: I thought it was a hallucination. A response written on a wall: I thought it was a tagger, myself sleepwalking. And an answer on the screen of my computer: so I thought it was a computer virus. I am waiting for him to answer me on the moon so that everyone can experience the divine negative answer.

I also asked the devil, and he said the same to me: “Do the bastard as much as you want, if you think I’m going to grill you to please the Big stuff. He can always strike the nuts he does not have.”


End – E. Berlherm

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire