jeudi 26 octobre 2023

Duty and freedom?

Duty and freedom? - April 05, 2020

It seems that I am free, but :


I must exist because others have imposed it on me;

I must accept the accomplished fact of my existence;

I must accept my physical and mental imperfections made by others;


I must accept my nature, Nature, the universe;

I must accept the solar system, the sun, the moon;

I must accept the stars, the earth, etc. ;


I must accept my humanity;

I must accept my society, my nation;

I must accept other societies;

I must accept other nations, borders;


I must accept my male culture; 

I must accept my sexuality; and therefore my libido;

I must accept my hormones;


I must grow;

I must come out of my mother's womb;

I must be born ;


I must breathe ;

I have to drink;

I must eat;


I must excrete, defecate, urinate, sweat;

I must cry, vomit, bleed, etc. ;


I must sleep;

I must dream; 

I must have nightmares;


I must grow;


I must feel, see, hear, taste, etc.;

I must suffer, for suffering has been installed in me, to take but never to leave;

I have to endure my emotions;


I must accept my disabilities, present and future, and those of others;

I must accept diseases, my own and those of others;

I must be vaccinated;


I must be unconscious and conscious;

I must perceive ;


I must suffer my good memory

as my bad memory ;


I must think;

I must have willpower;

I must choose;

I must have intentions;


I must learn; I must be educated;

I have to endure others, my genitrix, my genitor, my family, children, adults, society, society, humanity, etc. ;


I must undergo the family and social hierarchy;

I must obey orders;

I have to undergo school;

I have to endure the exams;


I must obey family and social customs and laws;

I must undergo family and social blackmail, all my life;


I must have children (no, that, I am not obliged to, I am even the only animal that is not mechanically constrained by nature despite the desires of copulations; in spite of my erections; in spite of my erotic dreams; in spite of the temptresses; in spite of...); 


I must endure the universe and its mechanisms, the world, the climate, rain, clouds, shadow, light, night, day, morning, evening, gravitation, my weight, air, wind, etc.;


I have to endure cold, heat, humidity, dryness, etc.;


I have to suffer religions and religious people, the beliefs and the believers;

I have to suffer human stupidity, my own stupidity;


I have to suffer the weaknesses of my body, my physical and mental fragility;


I have to endure time; seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years, but not centuries or millennia, except the past millennia;


I must endure the violence of others, their aggressiveness;

I must endure gentleness, empathy, compassion even if it is better than the previous ones;


I have to endure the lies, the hypocrisy;

I have to endure the concurrence between humans and competition;

I must endure commerce, money, capitalism;


I have to earn my living when I was forced to;

I must earn my fate when I have not asked for any fate;


I have to work to avoid suffering since I have to eat or die;


I have to pay taxes on my work, which is already a social chore;


I must grow old and feel old; and suffer the handicaps of age, youth as old;


I have to pay my retirement in advance, not yet my funeral, but it will come when I have not asked to exist;


I must ask myself questions, torture my mind about existence, about life, about death;


I must die; and very often we die in pain to spice up the end of life;


I must suffer the misunderstanding of others;


(And if you have not yet understood it, you are innocent of existing, therefore innocent of your acts; and the others are just as innocent as you; which is perhaps very disconcerting, but it is so. Draw the right conclusions!)


today, at the beginning of April 2020, I must undergo confinement due to the covid-19 virus ; but it is said that I am free...


Don't forget to write your letter of thanks to the

the benefactor society, SPH; it has been so good to you, the one that needs you so much to exist.

End - E. Berlherm      

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire